[Discuss-gnuradio] reg problem in running gnuradio 3.5 benchmark program

From: shantharam balasubramanian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg problem in running gnuradio 3.5 benchmark programs
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:05:22 -0500

Hi

I installed gnuradio 3.5 images in my college lab, and I installed the appropriate SD card image for it.

I then tried to run the benchmark programs, by running the benchmark_tx  and rx in two different nodes that have USRP2, with daughter boards, XCVR 2450 in them.

But I saw that the benchmark_rx didnt receive any packets from the node which was running the benchmark_tx in it. There was a problem of overrun in the node running benchmark_rx, but still it didnt receive any packets from the node running the transmitter program.

Following the advice of tom, we then ran the benchmark_tx and saw that there were no signal being shown in spectrum analyzer, kept near to the transmitter node. But still the program was showing the dots, indicating that it was sending the packets.

Can anyone tell me why this problem occurs and what should I do to resolve it?

Thanks

--
Regards

Shantharam Balasubramanian
MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Rutgers University
Ph:732-543-6863
Email:address@hidden