[Discuss-gnuradio] how to learn of decimation rate in general_work() ?

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to learn of decimation rate in general_work() ?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:09:39 -0500

I am using stream tags to get the timestamp of its corresponding sample in general_work().  Now, if I want to calculate the time of an arbitrary sample in the incoming sample stream I need to know the decimation rate.  This tells me how much clock time is added per-sample.  So I can calculate the offset between the timestamped sample and the sample I care about, and then multiple that offset by the time per sample.

Is there a good way to learn of the decimation rate in general_work() to do this?