[Discuss-gnuradio] Error while using MPSK Sync block in GRC 3.5.0

From: shashank gaur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while using MPSK Sync block in GRC 3.5.0
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:37:14 +0100

Hello
I was trying to use the MPSK Sync in GRC 3.5.0 but it seems that there is either no block declared in gr-digital for the same. All I could find was an xml file for the same. Is digital_mpsk_reciever_cc.cc for the block?
If it is then there is no place to declare M and theta. Also no Omega_relative parameter to declare. Although there is a new parameter in the block Relative Phase, is it replacement for the Omega_Relative parameter.
Please help me to understand this doubt
Thanks
Shashank Gaur