[Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build gnuradio on FreeBSD

From: LRK
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build gnuradio on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:55:36 -0600

  I do not find anything in the README about qt4 or qwt but they seem
to be required for gr-qtgui.

  I used portinstall to install py27-qt4 and several hours and 57 packages
later, cmake could find qt4.

  Then I installed py27-pyqwt and it also installed qwt-5.2.2. Cmake
still would not find qwt. (QWT_FOUND = FALSE).

  I finally tried adding the QWT_INCLUDE_DIRS line below and cmake now
finds qwt and shows gr-qtgui to be built. Trying that next.

    cmake \
      -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$GR_PREFIX \
      -DQWT_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/local/include/qwt \
      ../

--
LRK
gr-user . ovillatx.sytes.net