Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Added functionality for pre and post samples to b

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Added functionality for pre and post samples to burst tagger
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:04:26 -0500

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 4:35 AM, Daniel Bartel <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have made some improvements to my code at GitHub:

- Created GRC xml files for the modified burst tagger and the existing tagged file sink
- Added a tagged message sink, which is based on the existing tagged file sink
- Added Python QA code for the burst tagger and the tagged message sink

Maybe this additions are useful for somebody on the list.
It would be a pleasure for me :-).

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for not responding before; just lost track. I really wanted to thank you for putting this together and offering it to the community. That's really great! I plan on looking this over soon.

Tom