Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with python blocks [attn: jblum]

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with python blocks [attn: jblum]
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:39:18 -0500

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 12:44:17PM -0800, Josh Blum wrote:
> Whats your OS? I have tested it on a few recent ubuntus and fedoras, and
> windows with a recent boost.

Arch.  Everything is wacky new because of rolling release.  It's
super easy to get going if you build a test box, and I will
happily produce gnuradio build suite, based of something I found
in AUR but tweaked to taste.

> Does the qa code for the python blocks run for you?

I don't know how to run just those, so I ran them all...

test> 99% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 92
test>
test> Total Test time (real) =  92.74 sec
test>
test> The following tests FAILED:
test>          27 - qa_block_gateway (Failed)

(I swear I'm not picking on you though.)

> Within tree, out of tree?

I don't know what this means.

I use cmake (does autotools even work anymore?) and it's in a
build/ dir.  Is this what you mean?

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
116 jumps, 48.6 minutes of freefall, 92.9 freefall miles.