Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can not import digital_swig for the example of pk

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can not import digital_swig for the example of pkt.py
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:18:11 -0600

Just found the digital_swig.py is located at /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/digital
So I change "import digital_swig" to "from gnuradio.digital import digital_swig"  and the complaining disappeared. Seems for these python modules, i still need to give a full path, even I have imported the gnuradio, gnuradio.digital in the beginning of the code.