Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug in gr_pll_carriertracking.cc

From: Marcus M
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug in gr_pll_carriertracking.cc
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:53:18 -0600

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Marcus M <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I have the latest gnuradio release and I think the phase error calculation in gr_pll_carriertracking.cc might be wrong.

In Line 107 the phase error is calculated as,
error = phase_detector(iptr[i],d_phase);

whereas, I think it should be as shown below as the phase error is calculated from the signal that has been corrected in phase.
error = phase_detector(optr[i],d_phase);

Am I right?

My bad. The phase_detector() function returns the difference. Ignore this message.

Thanks