[Discuss-gnuradio] Overruns with hier_block2

From: Jordan Otomo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Overruns with hier_block2
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:20:00 -0800

Hi,

I'm having issues using the hier_block2.  When I create a flowgraph consisting
of roughly 12 blocks, I don't get any overruns.  However, combining blocks
(e.g. source -> hier_block2 -> sink) results in a ton of overruns.  The
parameters of the individual blocks that have been combined into the
hier_block2 have not changed.  Does the hier_block2 wait for the work function
of each of the blocks it encompasses to return before producing
outputs/requesting more inputs?  Any thoughts or advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jordan