[Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio

From: shantharam balasubramanian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem in installing gnuradio
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:36:31 -0500

Hi

I was trying to install the gnuradio in one of the wireless nodes available in my college lab. I followed the steps given in the link;

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall

I installed the image successfully, but when I tried to run some benchmark programs in the folder gr-digital/examples/narrowband, I got the error saying

ImportError: cannot import name uhd

I have not done this type of build process before and this is the first time I am doing it. Can anyone please help me out with this?

Thank you

--
Regards

Shantharam Balasubramanian
MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Rutgers University
Ph:732-543-6863
Email:address@hidden