[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem running GRC

From: sdoering
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem running GRC
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:55:13 +0100

Hello list,

I have already found this topic in an older post, but it ended after two mails. I have installed the latest gnuradio version via git on Ubuntu 11.10.

Everything else is just the same like in the older post I just found except the version of GNURadio:

[quote]
I have the following exports added to bash.bashrc:
# GNU Radio installation export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages (I have checked that these default paths exist) When I try to launch grc from the terminal, I get a popup saying: "cannot import gnuradio. Are your PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH set correctly?"
[quote]
The top of the popup is saying: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-core-3.5git.so.0: unde... [quote] When I try "python -c "import gnuradio" " i the terminal window, I get no error messages.
[quote]

When I run "python -c "from gnuradio import gr" " I get an import error (".../usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-core-3.5.0rc0.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZTIN5gruel12msg_accepterE").

"sudo ldconfig" does not change anything.

I would really appreciate your help.

Regards
Sebastian