[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio library linking error

From: Marcus M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio library linking error
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:48:39 -0500

Hi,
I have a test application that I want to link with the gnuradio library. I user the proper link variables but I always get the error of the following type.

fatal error: gr_complex.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

In this test application I am using the gr_complex data type and I am including the proper header variable. I checked my $PATH variable and it includes the proper header directories and the library. I tried including the whole path in #include but I still get the same error. What's happening here?

I am compiling the application as
gcc -o test test.cc -lgnuradio-core

I even tried this but it throws the same error. Somehow it's unable to find the header even thought the path are included in the $PATH variable.
gcc -o test test.cc `pkg-config --libs gnuradio-core`

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks