[Discuss-gnuradio] Can not login USRP E100

From: Zhonghua
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can not login USRP E100
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:50:57 +0100

Hi list,

I used USRP E100 for several months and it has been working well. But today when I was using it and want to open another terminal to login it with SSH, I failed and got the message that "Permission denied, please try again". I closed the terminal and tried to login it again with USB,then I could not login it any more and got the hint that "login incorrect". I can login another E100 box with SSH. So I guess maybe there are something wrong with the file system of the bad box but I don't know exactly what the matter and how to fix it. Do I have to reinstall it? Any suggestion is appreciated.

BR,
Zhonghua