Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR question

From: Andrew Rich
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR question
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:31:27 +1000

Thanks Marcus

So you can go outside the useable bandwidth, you just need to understand that you will loose something as you move to the next chunk of RF ?

I saw an image of several MHz and a little decode window, but I guess that is a decoding window, smaller than the SDR sampling window.

I want to use SDR for satellites and packet radio

Does it meet a tnc / analogue radio specs ?

- Andrew -

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus D. Leech" <address@hidden>