Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with WXGUI Widgets
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:02:40 -0400

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Jordan Otomo <address@hidden> wrote:

On Oct 25, 2011, at 1:38 PM, Tom Rondeau wrote:

> That FAQ does list all of the install directories; I was just a bit more explicit in my email about where they are (subdirs in lib and share, for example; and I missed the bin directories). That should be it; anything else shouldn't be causing you  problems.
>
> What OS are you running? Are you building with cmake or autotools? Any configure-time failures?

I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 and am building with cmake.  I don't have any configure-time failures.  The only disabled components are gr-comedi and gr-shd.  Again, I appreciate your help.

At a loss right now. Have you tried any of the examples in the code? uhd_fft.py or anything in gnuradio-examples/grc?

How about the qtgui? gr-qtgui/examples/pyqt_example_c.py?

I have run all of these on both Ubuntu 10.04 and 11.10.

Tom