Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Editing Wiki

From: Paul M. Bendixen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Editing Wiki
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:16:24 +0200

Hello Martin

2011/10/25 Martin Braun <address@hidden>
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 01:05:55PM +0200, Paul M. Bendixen wrote:
> Hi
>
> So now the build works fine with cmake on my gentoo box.
>
> I want to give back all the good advice I have received here, so I go to make a
> gnuradio.org profile.
>
> However I can't see where to edit the wiki entry for build instructions on
> gentoo.
>
> Could somebody give me a hint?

Hi Paul,

you launch the Start Page and Go 'Build Guide', and there, under
'Operating System Specific Instructions', is a link for Gentoo.
Alternatively, enter 'Gentoo' in the search box and it's an immediate
hit.

I recently restructured the Wiki, hoping to make these things easier to
find by creating fairly obvious paths to all relevant pages. Could you
give me some feedback on what confused you in finding this page? I
thought it's fairly obvious, but perhaps it can still be improved.

MB

As you can read from the original message, I found the page fine. However I want to edit it, in order for it to reflect the changes done in the newest release (using cmake).

However, I can't find anywhere to edit the text once i found the page.
Could you tell me how I can do this?

Best
Paul

--