Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transmiter and receiver by using USRP1

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transmiter and receiver by using USRP1
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,

As i mentioned the flow graph signal blocks i have used in gnu radio
companion from that i am getting this out put on FFT sink in GNU radio
companion simulation flowgraph which is similar like this

and i have used RF cable to connect from USRP1 TX board to the spectrum
analyser RF out put and i am getting the output like this

In spectrum analyser iam getting noise and only 1 peak in the middle which
does not look like ofdm signal.
I insert both the images above so you can have a look and please let me know
what could be the problem.
I have used 2.4GHz frequency and i am using USRP1 board . i hope the above
too diagrams help you to understand my problem.

Thanks and Regards,

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32663266/fft%2Bofdm_spectrum.jpg
fft+ofdm_spectrum.jpg  http://old.nabble.com/file/p32663266/ofdm_spec.gif