Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building issues of 3.4.1 on Ubuntu Oneiric 11.10

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] building issues of 3.4.1 on Ubuntu Oneiric 11.10 - 32 bit
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 01:56:04 +0200

Nella citazione in data sab 15 ott 2011 01:46:48 CEST, Ben Hilburn ha scritto:
Arturo -

Looks like some boost errors. What version of boost is installed on your system? Also, will you make sure that the libboost_system and libboost_filesystem libraries are installed? A quick:

$ sudo updatedb
$ locate libboost | grep system

... ought to reveal the answer.

If there are incompatibilities in the newest version of boost shipping on Ubuntu, we'll need to take care of that quickly.

Cheers,
Ben