Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Polyphase Channelizer examples?

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Polyphase Channelizer examples?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:01:04 -0400

On 14/10/2011 1:42 PM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. A 4x interpolator doesn't seem to help, though. I'm not sure if the "oversample" parameter in the channelizer might act as an interpolator, or if that provides some other function.

John

Keep in mind that the fractional interpolator, if that's what you're using, uses the *inverse* for the interp ratio. So if you needed an interp ratio of 4, you'd specify (1/4). That's because is can be used for decimation as well, and so the ratio is expressed as a decimation
   ratio.