Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Unable to find USRP[0]" issue

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Unable to find USRP[0]" issue
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:14:17 -0400

Hi Josh,

Thanks a lot for the reply. The thing is, I was able to run the benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py codes in another UHD upgraded daughterboard. That daughter-board module is XCVR2450 transceiver. Unfortunately, I could not run the benchmark programs in the FLEX-400 daughterboard (enabled with Gigabit Ethernet). In both cases, I used the uhd_003_002_001 image. Therefore, does the compatibility issue vary from one daughter-board to another?

We need to run the benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx.py programs for our experiments and mostly we have access to FLEX-400 daughterboard. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot for the help.

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.