[Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth of XCVR 2450 Daugtherboard

From: Konstantinos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth of XCVR 2450 Daugtherboard
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:18:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi again,

I recently found out that the Bandwidths of the XCVR 2450 Daugtherboard are as
follows for the RX and TX side respectively:

Bandwidths (Hz):

    RX: 15M, 19M, 28M, 36M; (each +-0, 5, or 10%)
    TX: 24M, 36M, 48M

Can someone elaborate on these values please and how to decide upon which one to
use? As I can understand, this is dependent on the specific application,
however, I am puzzled as to why they are different since these values correspond
to the bandwidth allowed in the bandpass filter prior to transmission/reception.

Thank you once more for your time.

Best Regards,

Konstantinos