Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg calculation of BER/SNR using gnuradio UHD

From: shantharam balasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg calculation of BER/SNR using gnuradio UHD
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:12:13 -0400

Hi

When I run it in USRP1 nodes, I don't get the error as before, that says it cannot find USRP1.

But the benchmark_tx program says "Failed to tune to center frequency". I then tried to send it in 2 MHZ and also in 2 GHZ frequency, but it still doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me why it's happening.? It will be greatly helpful if someone can help me out with this center frequency setting process.

Thanks

Shantharam