Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] floats over UDP into GRC?

From: Mark Cetilia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] floats over UDP into GRC?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:14:28 -0400

Ok so I have made some headway & am now sending floats over UDP as binary data
(4 bytes),
followed by a null packet (1 byte of "\0") but am not sure how to unpack the
data into a float in GRC…
It's all happening within the same machine on an Intel Mac so there shouldn't
be any issues with endianness.
Any ideas / suggestions?

Cheers,
Mark

--
mark.cetilia.org | mem1.com | reduxproject.com