[Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA_Zigbee_phy examples on E100

From: ziyang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UCLA_Zigbee_phy examples on E100
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:35:33 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm new to gnuradio & usrp devices. I tried to update the ucla_zigbee_phy examples "cc2420_txtest.py" and "cc2420_rxtest.py" to work with UHD (see attachments), then I ran the codes separately on two E100 devices but cannot get any packet from the receiver. To find out the problem, I connected a vector sink directly to the uhd.usrp_source in the receiver. Then I got some data but it seems nothing came from the transmitter side, because even if I do not run the transmitter, the values of the collected data does not change much, most of which are smaller than 0.01.

I have been using the E100 boards and RFX2400 daughter boards, with UHD image 003.002.001.
The options for the usrp devices are:
center frequency: 2.475 GHz
sample rate: 200 000

Now I got confused by what happened, could someone have a look at my codes and give me a tip about what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Terry