[Discuss-gnuradio] how to split one usrp_received input stream into more

From: george1012
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to split one usrp_received input stream into more output streams
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:14:49 +0800 (CST)

Hi everyone,
Recently, I intend to write a signal process block,but a problem is confused me. How to  split one input stream into multiple output streams.
Here is the problem with background in detail.
I plan to split my received signal into N frames, each frame will be connected into fft_vcc, finally the N frame after FFT going to be computed average value. So, I want to know how to split one input into N output.
any help would be appreciate,
thank you