Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Johnny yah that worked ..it is showing me different options for
OFDM... so for this particular benchmark_ofdm file the signal processing
blocks are displaying in GNU Radio companion or is there anything else i
have to do to make the block diagram of the system?  thank you so much for
your quick response and valuable information...
Really appriciate that johnny.
Thanks.

Tuan Ta-2 wrote:

> Quick correction
> cd /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/
> ./benchmark_ofdm_tx.py -h
>
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Tuan (Johnny) Ta
> <address@hidden>wrote:
>
>> Try this
>> cd /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/
>> benchmark_ofdm_tx.py -h
>>
>> Don't forget the spaces (just copy & paste should work)
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM, waqasme <address@hidden> wrote:
>>

>>> hello Johnny,
>>> I tried that locate command and i have found the location of the files
>>> .here
>>> is the output:
>>> address@hidden:~$ cd/usr/local/bin
>>> bash: cd/usr/local/bin: No such file or directory
>>> address@hidden:~$ ls
>>> Desktop    Downloads         Music     Public   Templates
>>> Documents  examples.desktop  Pictures  rx file  Videos
>>> address@hidden:~$ locate benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.pyc
>>> address@hidden:~$ locate benchmark_ofdm_rx.py
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_rx.py
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_rx.pyc
>>> address@hidden:~$ benchmark_ofdm_tx.py -h
>>> benchmark_ofdm_tx.py: command not found
>>> address@hidden:~$ benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h
>>> benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h: command not found
>>> address@hidden:~$ cd benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h
>>> bash: cd: benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> I have used locate comand to find the benchmark files. its in
>>>  /usr/share...
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.py
>>> /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/ofdm/benchmark_ofdm_tx.pyc
>>> Now as in my previous discussion with sumit, he mentioned after that
>>> type
>>> these comands to show the paramaters
>>> benchmark_ofdm_tx.py-h  but it says comand not found.
>>> Am i missing something here in the command line? Please advise for
>>> further
>>> process..
>>> Thanks..