Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:12:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sumit,
Thank you so much for your quick response. yah i understand what your saying
and i am trying to understand this document but it doesnot help much . As
you mentioned use the same Tranceiver setup and only replace OFDM blocks
with that. My question is in this basic tranciver diagram the used two UHD's
source and sink and in the middle they use GMSK Demodulator right. but they
didnot use any modulator any where in the design. Now i am confused what
blocks i have to replace with OFDM blocks??? Please try to explain in bit
detail so i can design it properly .
OR you mentioned other option that use benchmark_OFDM.py file . Somebody
already told me about this benchmark file. but its just C++ code . i am
quite new to GNU radio and dont know much about the functions how it works.
Please let me know how to use that benchmark_OFDM.py file in order to make
the simulation design? do i have to download the file or what? how it works
?? let me know if you know about the process how to compile and run that
code in GNU radio.

Thanks for ur help and support really appriciate that...

Regards,

Waqas.