[Discuss-gnuradio] Two instances of QT GUI Sink in a single program

From: Sivan Toledo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two instances of QT GUI Sink in a single program
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:41:44 +0300

Is it possible to put two QT GUI Sinks (FFT displays) in a single application window? I want to use one to show the radio spectrum (to/from UHD) and another to show the audio spectrum, at the same time.

When I put two QT GUI Sink blocks in a GRC graph, I see only one of them in the application windows, unlike QT GUI Entries and other GUI elements that can have many instances in the same window.

Thanks, Sivan Toledo