Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with capture playout WBX daughterboard US

From: Bastien Auneau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with capture playout WBX daughterboard USRP N210
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:18:50 +0000

Thanks for the advice
The thing is we want to use pure UHD, no gnuradio or flow graph...
We already have done many test using labview and Gnu Radio Companion

Also, by increasing the gain on capture (using rx_samples_to_file.exe)
we get a better signal. When playing out, we can actually see small
bursty carriers on the spectrum analyzer, as we see with the original
(live) signal.

The problem now is that there is a high and thin bell shaped carrier in
the center frequency, as added on top of what is recorded. It looks
similar to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-12/msg00432.html
except there are no harmonics. the top of this bell shaped carrier
reached -20db

Regards
Bastien