Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to link gnuradio library with applications ou

From: Marcus M
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to link gnuradio library with applications outside of gnuradio/usrp?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:08:45 -0500

Actually I wanted to profile some classes that I wrote for my gnuradio application. In these classes I use gr_complex and the gri_fftw class. As I do not know how to use gprof in a gnuradio application I thought I will use the classes outside of gnuradio to run the profile tests. So that's why I want to link the gr_complex and gri_fftw in the test application.