[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with N200 and waterfall display in grc

From: Isaac Gerg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with N200 and waterfall display in grc
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:33:08 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have a USRP N200 rev 2.  I created a simple graph using the gnu radio companion (grc) which is composed of three blocks, a UHD source, a variable slider, and a WX FFT Waterfall display.  When I run this graph, i quickly see the waterfall display fill up with the color blue and then the application becomes unresponsive.  How can I fix this?

When I run the uhd_fft tool, it appears to work correctly -- it shows me a spectrum and allows me to adjust the fc and the gain.

Also, where can i find a guide to the N200 debug lights?  Lights C, E, and F seem to be on all the time.  Is this okay?

Thanks in advance,
Isaac