[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and UHD

From: Brenden Smith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and UHD
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:13:07 -0500

Hello list,

I just burned the latest UHD firmware onto the SD card I am using with my USRP2, and when I use the "uhd_find_devices" command I am told that no devices are found. Previously I had been using the stock firmware and I could find the USRP2 by using the 'find_usrps' command. When I use the 'uhd_find_devices' command the orange light on the Ethernet port (on the USRP2) lights up briefly and then nothing happens. When I boot up the device I get a sequence of three LEDs lighting up then a flash and the right bottom two light remain lit. Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Brenden