Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Make gnuradio

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Make gnuradio
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:42:27 -0400

On 04/08/2011 1:39 PM, Sindy Acosta wrote:
Hello, I using ubuntu 11.04 and I want to install the gnuradio, but
when I do "make" for gnuradio 3.3.0 or 3.3.2 i unfortunately get this:

gnuradio make[5]: * [libgnuradio-qtgui.la] Error 1

......and i've done this and i get the same error:
-sudo apt-get build-dep gnuradio
-install all the dependencies on the gnuradio build guide page ( i got installed other stuff)
-then the usual steps of building from source

If you're building from scratch, can I suggest:

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

It takes care of most of the common situations, and leaves you with an installed Gnu Radio and UHD from the most recent
  GIT sources, along with installing pre-requisites, doing post-install tasks, and uninstalling any conflicting installed-from-binary
  componentry that might get in your way.