Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] .deb packages of GNU Radio 3.3.0

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] .deb packages of GNU Radio 3.3.0
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 19:30:21 -0400

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Dimitris Symeonidis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi list, are there .deb packages of GNU Radio 3.3.0 anywhere? I can't
> find them neither in Ubuntu's repositories, nor at
> gnuradio.org/ubuntu. Both repositories still include 3.2.2.
>
> This page also seems out of date:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/DebianPackages
>
> Thanks
>
> Dimitrios Symeonidis
> "If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
> a mosquito!" - Amnesty International

Dimitrios,
There's been some work on this, but from Johnathan Corgan, who has
handled deb packages in the past, and Josh who is working on the cmake
build system. Unfortunately, neither of those help you out now.
Hopefully, though, you won't have to wait much longer for new deb
packages, although it's unlikely that we will be putting them into the
Debian repos directly.

Tom