Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:39:48 -0400

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tom,
>
> Thanks for updating the GNU Radio conference page [1]. It is good to see the
> schedule coming together.
>
> You had mentioned a hackfest or something before/after the conference. Is
> this correct? If so what is the schedule? I need to look at making
> transportation and hotel arrangements.
>
> Philip
>
> [1] http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gnu-radio-conference-2011/

Philip,
Thanks for kicking me about that. I've been waiting to hear about
another obligation on that day. Unfortunately, I've heard, and I won't
be able to host the Saturday hack-day. I was hoping these things
wouldn't conflict and happen on different weekends, but it's not
something that I can get out of.

The rest of the conference is still on, though, and we still have
space left for people to register!
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gnu-radio-conference-2011/

I hope to hear this week about hotel group rates for people waiting on
that information.

Tom