Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP UHD - OSX

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP UHD - OSX
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:27:17 -0700

We have a usrp-users list for things that are not gnuradio related:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki#Help-and-Support

> UHD Error:
>     An unexpected exception was caught in a task loop.
>     The task loop will now exit, things may not work.
>     unknown exception
>
> UHD Error:
>     An unexpected exception was caught in a task loop.
>     The task loop will now exit, things may not work.
>     unknown exception

More of the same.... Ubuntu 10.4 has this too.
There error is harmless, but something is messed up with catching and
throwing boost thread_interrupted exception. I will give it a run on my
OSX machine and see what happens

Whats your gcc --version?

> Error: TypeError: Cannot wax cast
> N5boost10shared_ptrIN3uhd13property_treeEEE to Ss boost::bad_any_cast:
> failed conversion using boost::any_cast

I think your installed library does not match your installed executable.

-josh