Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removal of USRP2 support

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removal of USRP2 support
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:35:52 -0700

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 19:50, Brenden Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

Quick question: why is the removal of support for the USRP2 (et. al.) being contemplated? I know its a bit older, but is there another reason?

"Support for USRP2" is not going away in GNU Radio.  Instead, we are migrating our USRP(1 and 2)-based examples to use the new Ettus Research UHD and the gr-uhd wrapper (which continues to support all Ettus hardware.)

Johnathan