Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] plotter_base.py problem

From: Alex DEKKER
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] plotter_base.py problem
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:00:36 +0100

[this is my fourth attempt at sending this - please ignore any previous ones I've sent!]

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 02:47:15 +0200, Miguel A. Vallejo, EA4EOZ wrote:

I'm trying to play a bit with gnuradio and a funcube dongle pro but
I'm having problems making gnuradio work. I'm using a fresh ubuntu
11.04 install and gnuradio 3.4.0 built from sources.

Ditto - 11.04, 64 bit, built from git [the ICE1712 issue I reported was on a different system].

Everytime a fft display is used, I get the same error. For example,
using FunCube Dongle Pro example:

This works for me. Do other OpenGL apps work for you on your system? Eg. glxgears. You could try and find a basic PyOpenGL program to run. I don't see any in the python-opengl package, however.

alexd