Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.6 Audio Library Error

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSX 10.6 Audio Library Error
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:32:34 -0700

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:08, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

Tom & Johnathan : Here's the patch code to fix this issue; it replicates what "gr-audio-osx/src/Makefile.am" did.  Do you want me to make a branch, etc., or can I just push it to the master?  I affects only OSX, since it's within an "if GR_AUDIO_OSX_SUPPORT" statement.  I've tested it (admittedly on 10.6 only, but it should work with 10.5 as well). - MLD

Actually, this sort of bug fix should go off the 'maint' branch, which is for bug fixes only to 3.4.0.  I'll merge it up to master and next.

Johnathan