Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MAC layer questions

From: Morgan Redfield
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MAC layer questions
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:33:14 -0700

I'm still working on my MAC, and there's a lot of room for
improvement. At the moment, I get throughput of about 1kbps. What kind
of throughput are you getting?

Andre and George, thanks for pointing me to those papers. I'll look
through them and see if I can figure out any ways to improve my MAC.

Morgan