Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] errors during gnuradio

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] errors during gnuradio
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 20:34:50 -0400

Hey Elvis, I was badly needing such step by step procedure after the script
by Marcus stopped working in my institute due to improper flushing of
cache.A whole lot of thanks !!
One more thing would like to mention.During configure of gnuradio we need to
set the path varible to microblaze/bin other wise the usrp firmware is not
build.

Unless you're planning to make modifications to the firmware, you don't need any of the microblaze or ZPU stuff. The pre-built images that my build-gnuradio script fetches are more than adequate for
  the task.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator