Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Piping to the USRP - mkfifo issue

From: Charles Alberton Herdt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Piping to the USRP - mkfifo issue
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:00:03 -0300

 Sorry for replying so late.

 I've been using pipes with file sources and sinks.
 One trick you have to do is start the consumer before the producer. For some reason if the writing on the pipes starts before the reading, things get messed up.
 Try starting the transmitter reading the pipe before you start the process that writes to the pipes. That did the trick for me.

 Charles