Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installng GNURadio from git repository

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installng GNURadio from git repository
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:18:12 -0400

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:18 AM, sumitstop <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Tom It worked finally.After 2-3 link failure messages it got installed.
I saw some posts in the forum that gnuradio.org is down hence thought that
it might be relate to that.

The website has been continually up and functioning since we set up the new server last weekend. The reports of it being down are due to caching issues in switching from the old server to the new one. I hope those are resolved quickly. But the server itself looks very stable!

Tom

-----