[Discuss-gnuradio] How to synchronize RX with TX?

From: Songsong Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to synchronize RX with TX?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:03:20 +0900

Hi,

I'm trying to calculate BER for my communication system (just FSK and other simple schemes)

I use two PCs and two USPRs for a TX and a RX.
Altough I managed to run flow graphs for TX and RX simultaneously,
either TX or RX should start earlier than the other.

It results that RX USRP receives undesired signal if RX turns on earlier,
and RX USRP cannot receive what TX sent if RX turns on later.

Thus, I have a difficulty on making synchronization.

I'm looking forward to your helpful advices.

--
Seokseong Jeon (aka Songsong Gee)