Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] decoding NTSC tv

From: dave k
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] decoding NTSC tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

you could use a VCR right? channel 3? or cable TV provider
i made a bunch of capture files with my USRP as they shut down the analog signals. shortly after my raid5 array crashed and i never made backups
i did try another one, its uploaded here
http://kd8eyf.org/capture_files/
i never tested it so i have no idea what it looks like but my fft showed a nice NTSC signal