[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem wiht peek32 method

From: Eduardo Lloret Fuentes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem wiht peek32 method
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:12:03 +0200

Hello!

I am working with USRP2 under Ubuntu 10.10 with the GNU Radio driver.

I was successful adding some setting registers to the FPGA code and configuring them with the poke32 method (class usrp2_source_32fc_sptr, module usrp2). What I am not able to perform is a reading of this setting registers using the peek32 method. I have several settings registers with different values but I always get "0" as result of peek32.

I read in the USRP-user mailing list that "none of the registers that control setting have readback hardware". Is this assumption also valid for the GNU Radio driver? Is there no way to read back a setting register?

Thanks!

Greetings.

Eduardo.