Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 17:32:56 -0400

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:05 AM, vanITA1082 <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Tom,

Do you mind sharing your code for usrp n210 ?

I am new on gnuradio and usrp and I am not able to find a python example to
perform packet transmission.

Thank you

Vanessa

You can find lots of examples from my gr_apps github repo:
github.com/trondeau/gr_apps

For direct cloning:
git://github.com/trondeau/gr_apps.git

Note, some of these are just basic utilities while others are more "works-in-progress" type projects.

Tom