Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio + UHD install

From: Vlad Stoianovici
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio + UHD install
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 04:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,
I figured that the firmware might be out of date especially since they are
almost a year old (this is why I mentioned them).
Since I'm new to UHD could you tell me where exactly are they located in the
UHD folder.
Is there any further compiling necessary in order to obtain the .bin files
(as I suspect there is)?
How would I normally get those images (without using the build-uhd script)?