Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] JTRS SCA

From: turbovectorz turbovectorz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] JTRS SCA
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:03:14 -0700

Jaco,

I worked on a project about 3 years ago using experimental SDR and later USRP1's to interoperate with military field radios such as the AN/PRC-113 SATCOM and SINCGARS.
However, our core C4ISR applications were using SCA. Our primary goal is interoperability with multiple radio system standards including JTRS, HF/SSB Packet Radio,  and DMR using discrete systems.  Now, we just started working with the next generation of USRPs, GNU Radio + UHD + SBX + WBX.

Hope that helps!
- TVZ