[Discuss-gnuradio] WInnComm'11 Europe?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WInnComm'11 Europe?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 15:23:40 -0400

Anyone else heading to WInnComm'11 Europe, June 22-24?  I'm a presenter, and am
trying to find reasonably priced accommodations -- "The Hotel" has a special
for this conference of EU 179 - 259 (currently US$ 260 - 376) per night, before
taxes & such but including breakfast & wifi, which is a bit rich.  Splitting a
room with others might be an option to bring down the price, as might staying
elsewhere.  Anyway, I'm trying to think out of the box, and wondering if anyone
else is going & what they're thinking.  Thanks! - MLD